Vintage are proud to have been awarded the prestigious ‘Chartered Financial Planners’ designation by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). You can view our status on the CII website.
The Chartered title is awarded under the CII’s Royal Charter and strictly controlled by the Privy Council and is an objective measure of high standards and professionalism. Chartered status remains the ‘gold standard’ of excellence and integrity and is currently achieved by only a select number of firms who have met rigorous qualification criteria.
Chartered status brings with it serious obligations and means that we are required to ensure that the advice, service and ongoing support we provide to our clients;
- Is of the highest quality.
- Is based solely on our client’s researched needs.
- Is provided by someone operating within their level of competency.
We meet our obligations in a number of ways;
- A commitment to the technical and professional development of staff, such as professional qualifications.
- All staff members who deal with customers belong to the industry’s professional body, the Personal Finance Society/CII, and adhere to the Code of Ethics and Conducts, which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions. You can view the full code at www.cii.co.uk.
- We adhere to Personal Finance Society/CII continuing professional development requirements, thereby ensuring our staff all keep their knowledge and skill-set up to date.
A Chartered title is a commitment to an overall standard of customer excellence and professionalism, which is only awarded to the UK’s premier financial planning firms.