The Financial Conduct Authority has six key outcomes for consumers and all firms must demonstrate that these are embedded in their culture.
Vintage embrace the six key TCF consumer outcomes and have them firmly embedded into our culture and Code of Ethics.
The six TCF consumer outcomes are:
- 1. Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture
- 2. Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly
- 3. Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- 4. Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances
- 5. Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
- 6. Consumers do not face unreasonable post sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint
Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.